Sunday 20 March 2011

I ...still don't wear my sunglasses at night.

Hi everyone!

So I've been pretty busy, with the midterms ending...finals creeping up, and projects left right and center. Somebody told me that in Fourth year everything gets easier...so SO wrong. I don't know what's going on at every other school, but Waterloo....is killing me! All I have to remember is....one more year :) Until i get out of here.

So while I was studying, I did some damage on my credit card. Cuz that's apparently, how I relieve stress.
I just recently splurged on a new pair of sunglasses, cuz every girl needs a good pair of sunglasses, am I right?


Bought them here: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tom-ford-charles-aviator-sunglasses/2926834?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=0

xo Cecilia xo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely glasses! <3

    Great blog...
    I'm a new follower ... follow me too?

    xoxo,
    Ivânia Diamond*

    Portuguese fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete