Saturday 5 March 2011

ASOS Review

So, I just made my first purchase at ASOS.com, and I received the orders a few days ago. The shipping is FREE worldwide, and I took total advantage of that :)

The items I purchased were:
Image 1 of ASOS Mini Bug Short Pendant Necklace
http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Mini-Bug-Short-Pendant-Necklace/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1371351&SearchQuery=bug%20necklace&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Gold

My take: Really cute! However, it showed up with one of the crystals missing out of the bottom wing. Otherwise, it's a really cute necklace.
Image 1 of ASOS High Waist Seam Detail Pencil Skirt

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-High-Waist-Seam-Detail-Pencil-Skirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1075852&cid=3149&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=3&clr=Honey

My take: Nice basic skirt for work, however, the material was really good but VERY thin. I ordered a UK 8 (size 4 US), and it fits just like H&M sizes.

I actually bought another dress, but I can't find it on the website anymore. The sizing was pretty off though, I ordered a UK 8 again, but somehow I think that it fit more like a UK 10-12 (US size 6-8).

Anyways, if you haven't checked out ASOS.com, definitely give it a go! It's got the most fashion straight off the runways at very affordable prices!

xo Cecilia xo

1 comment:

  1. really lovely blog! the pics are great. :)

    ke
    my makeup blog: blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete